Hen party or Hen Nights in Brierley are conducted to celebrate the awaiting marriage of a woman. Usually the attendees of this party are females. There is a special consideration for the bride’s gay friends to attend the party. If you are looking to hold a hen night party, there are various options and ideas memorable for everyone.
For the beginners, it is better to hold the hen night party at clubs, because these are some of the things which a woman will not be permitted to do after her marriage. It is the only chance to go out and have some fun. You can also conduct the hen party at your home, moreover, when you party at your home, you will be having lots of option and freedom. There are lots of fun activities.
Hen parties can also be an occasion where you can compare the adventurous products such as lingerie. “Consequences”, “pass the balloon” or “truth or dare”, are some of the common games played during the hen’s party. Some of the famous options for the hen parties include spending a whole night in the “City of Sin” or any other hotspots where a woman can let go of their entire hang – ups.
In a recent survey, it was estimated that about twenty percent of all hen parties have the presence of male strippers. But yes, these parties also have an erotic theme, adult games and large sprinkling of drinks. If you have a look at some of the famous bars in your city, don’t be shocked to see a hen party going on.
It is also known as bachelorette party (US), stagette (Canada).
In Ireland, a Bachelorette party is known as a Hen Party. This event usually takes place a few weeks before the wedding. The party is normally organized by the chief bridesmaid or maid of honour. While the format varies widely the event usually involves alcohol. Many Hen parties include some daytime event or activity like paint-balling, makeovers, bowling or other fun pursuits. There is nearly always a meal in a restaurant followed by a night of drinking and dancing.
The typical Irish Party includes the mother of the bride and the future mother-in-law. Irish parties vary in size but are usually made up of between 12 and 30 girls often wearing outlandish outfits. The peak time for Hen Parties in Ireland is between April and September. You will often see large Hen Party groups roaming the streets in the popular Hen Party towns of Kilkenny, Kenmare, Galway, Limerick and Carrick-on-Shannon.
An overnight stay in a Hotel is the norm although some Hens take place in the home town of the Bride to Be. Pink Hats and printed "T" shirts are a pretty common sight on any Irish street on a Saturday night. Most parties involve some form of fancy dress or wild costumes.
Strippograms and Kissograms are sometimes used to add extra entertainment to the evening where allowed. Most Irish pubs are easy going about girly Parties but some will not allow Large groups of women intent on having fun. All in all the Hen Party is part of the wedding tradition in Ireland and it is very unusual for a future bride not to have some form of Hen Party to celebrate her last bit of freedom. Most Hens Nights are planned by the girls themselves but there are Event planning companies that specialise in organizing the whole process.
Of course while a Hens Party is an important event in Ireland it is an event that takes place in some form in nearly all cultures.
Essentials Required to Arrange a Hen Party For Your Best Friend
If you have an upcoming stag party, then it's high time you start the planning and formulate a strategy for the upcoming Stag Party. Better to organise these ideas into Stag night games and challenges, Stag night pranks, Stag night themes or Stag night y. Planning a successful stag party takes plenty of organisation, coordination and commitment. You can have plenty of ideas but activities.
Stag Night Ideas
- Games and Challenges: You can organise these games in house or go out. You can play Dare cards, Drinking games, The game of names, Scavenger hunt etc.
- Stag Night Pranks: Don't plan a much obvious prank like "strip John naked and handcuff him to the lamppost". You need to plan a scenario which is both funny and unpredictable. You can pick up any incidence of your school days, or any funny incidence happened at office place or any friends get together,
- Stag Night Themes: You can select a theme for your party like, Pimp theme, The James Bond Theme, Cowboy Theme, The Convict Theme, etc. But ensure that if you are partying in a PUB, they allow you to carry on with your theme costumes.
- Stag Out: You can select a destination to spend your Stag Weekend instead of arranging it back home. It is indeed a fun to go at a new place and spend some time with your friends, playing, drinking and enjoying. The best places you can visit are London, Newcastle, Bristol, Edinburgh, Brighton, Newquay and many more.
- Stag Activities: Instead of going to a pub, drinking, strip club and many more usual stuff, try to select some night and day activities. The most popular activities are, Paintballing, Karting, Quad Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Rally Karts, 5 A Side Football.
- Stag Packages: Once you decide the destination to spend your stag weekend, you can consult the organizers for the packages they have to offer. Try to pick the best package which includes accommodation, activities, enjoyment, music, fun, sight seeing, and relaxation. Though it's a bit difficult to get everything together in one package but you can go for a customized package. Few sample packages are:
- Budget Bournemouth- 1 night stay at 4* hotel, half day paintballing, bar recommendation, lap dancing and VIP nightclub entry.
- Cardiff- Wicked Wales: 2 nights 2* hotel, quad bike trekking, paintball, lap dancing, casino, 2 nights of nightclubbing
- Edinburgh - A Sure Fire Bet: 2 nights 5* hostel, half day paintball, dinner reservation, casino entry, VIP nightclub entry.
- Newcastle - Newcastle Adrenaline: 2 nights 3* hotel, go karting, half a day paintballing, lunch, comedy club, lap dancing, VIP nightclub entry.
Prepare a stag party planning checklist and you'll see what kind of things you need to be thinking about.