Hen party or Hen Nights in Wokingham Without are conducted to celebrate the awaiting marriage of a woman. Usually the attendees of this party are females. There is a special consideration for the bride’s gay friends to attend the party. If you are looking to hold a hen night party, there are various options and ideas memorable for everyone.
For the beginners, it is better to hold the hen night party at clubs, because these are some of the things which a woman will not be permitted to do after her marriage. It is the only chance to go out and have some fun. You can also conduct the hen party at your home, moreover, when you party at your home, you will be having lots of option and freedom. There are lots of fun activities.
Hen parties can also be an occasion where you can compare the adventurous products such as lingerie. “Consequences”, “pass the balloon” or “truth or dare”, are some of the common games played during the hen’s party. Some of the famous options for the hen parties include spending a whole night in the “City of Sin” or any other hotspots where a woman can let go of their entire hang – ups.
In a recent survey, it was estimated that about twenty percent of all hen parties have the presence of male strippers. But yes, these parties also have an erotic theme, adult games and large sprinkling of drinks. If you have a look at some of the famous bars in your city, don’t be shocked to see a hen party going on.
It is also known as bachelorette party (US), stagette (Canada).
A bachelor party serves as an event to convince someone that he made the right choice in finally tying the knot soon. It is also the last night that a groom-to-be has a chance to enjoy all the pleasures of an unmarried man. Basically, a bachelor or a stag party is a night of fun restricted to men. The arrangement of this occasion is left to the hands of the groomsman with the itinerary always kept secret to the groom.
Though the idea of this kind of party sounds carefree, its preparations can actually be complicated especially with the part where a stripper has to enter the scene. A stag party should play between the boundaries of naughtiness and appropriateness and sometimes that is just too hard to accomplish especially if men are tasked to arrange the preparations. Besides from that, the venue, food, and the program are also other factors to take care of.
One of the most important bachelor party tips that can help make things easier is to plan the event with a very good timing. Do not do it on the eve of the wedding because the groom needs to have proper rest before his big day. One smart choice is to do it a week before the big occasion on Friday or Saturday nights when most people are already free from their jobs. The next thing that should be considered is the food preparations. If the party has a theme, the type of food to be served should follow the selected theme.
If there is none, however, preparing finger foods like fries, burgers, pizza, and Buffalo wings are recommended because they can go well as snacks or with beer. If budget is sufficient, hiring a caterer is good but asking someone's mother to cook is also a good idea. Another one of some bachelor party tips is to choose the best place where the occasion will be held. Going to a stripper bar is a good idea but making sure that the groom will receive his deserved attention from the performers should be assured. It is never wise to have the party in crowded places with other people around because this is supposed to be a private event for the groom-to-be. Instead, doing it in a friend's house or a small resort can already suffice.
The last of bachelor party tips is the proper choosing of the stripper. In selecting a performer for the stag party, it is highly important to choose someone who is attractive, witty, and knows what she is doing. Make sure that the stripper to be hired knows her boundaries and has a couple of tricks behind her back. Request for an added twist on the performance. For example, ask the stripper to invite the groom to go on the stage with her and let her dress him in women's clothes for example. The ideas are endless to make this occasion as fun as possible. Only in this part of the party, it is important to make sure that the groom will not do anything that can make him feel guilty toward his bride-to-be.
Bachelor Party - Planning His Last Night of Freedom
If you have an upcoming stag party, then it's high time you start the planning and formulate a strategy for the upcoming Stag Party. Better to organise these ideas into Stag night games and challenges, Stag night pranks, Stag night themes or Stag night y. Planning a successful stag party takes plenty of organisation, coordination and commitment. You can have plenty of ideas but activities.
Stag Night Ideas
- Games and Challenges: You can organise these games in house or go out. You can play Dare cards, Drinking games, The game of names, Scavenger hunt etc.
- Stag Night Pranks: Don't plan a much obvious prank like "strip John naked and handcuff him to the lamppost". You need to plan a scenario which is both funny and unpredictable. You can pick up any incidence of your school days, or any funny incidence happened at office place or any friends get together,
- Stag Night Themes: You can select a theme for your party like, Pimp theme, The James Bond Theme, Cowboy Theme, The Convict Theme, etc. But ensure that if you are partying in a PUB, they allow you to carry on with your theme costumes.
- Stag Out: You can select a destination to spend your Stag Weekend instead of arranging it back home. It is indeed a fun to go at a new place and spend some time with your friends, playing, drinking and enjoying. The best places you can visit are London, Newcastle, Bristol, Edinburgh, Brighton, Newquay and many more.
- Stag Activities: Instead of going to a pub, drinking, strip club and many more usual stuff, try to select some night and day activities. The most popular activities are, Paintballing, Karting, Quad Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Rally Karts, 5 A Side Football.
- Stag Packages: Once you decide the destination to spend your stag weekend, you can consult the organizers for the packages they have to offer. Try to pick the best package which includes accommodation, activities, enjoyment, music, fun, sight seeing, and relaxation. Though it's a bit difficult to get everything together in one package but you can go for a customized package. Few sample packages are:
- Budget Bournemouth- 1 night stay at 4* hotel, half day paintballing, bar recommendation, lap dancing and VIP nightclub entry.
- Cardiff- Wicked Wales: 2 nights 2* hotel, quad bike trekking, paintball, lap dancing, casino, 2 nights of nightclubbing
- Edinburgh - A Sure Fire Bet: 2 nights 5* hostel, half day paintball, dinner reservation, casino entry, VIP nightclub entry.
- Newcastle - Newcastle Adrenaline: 2 nights 3* hotel, go karting, half a day paintballing, lunch, comedy club, lap dancing, VIP nightclub entry.
Prepare a stag party planning checklist and you'll see what kind of things you need to be thinking about.