Hen party or Hen Nights in Fleet are conducted to celebrate the awaiting marriage of a woman. Usually the attendees of this party are females. There is a special consideration for the bride’s gay friends to attend the party. If you are looking to hold a hen night party, there are various options and ideas memorable for everyone.
For the beginners, it is better to hold the hen night party at clubs, because these are some of the things which a woman will not be permitted to do after her marriage. It is the only chance to go out and have some fun. You can also conduct the hen party at your home, moreover, when you party at your home, you will be having lots of option and freedom. There are lots of fun activities.
Hen parties can also be an occasion where you can compare the adventurous products such as lingerie. “Consequences”, “pass the balloon” or “truth or dare”, are some of the common games played during the hen’s party. Some of the famous options for the hen parties include spending a whole night in the “City of Sin” or any other hotspots where a woman can let go of their entire hang – ups.
In a recent survey, it was estimated that about twenty percent of all hen parties have the presence of male strippers. But yes, these parties also have an erotic theme, adult games and large sprinkling of drinks. If you have a look at some of the famous bars in your city, don’t be shocked to see a hen party going on.
It is also known as bachelorette party (US), stagette (Canada).
Hen Night Party Games to Play in the Pub
If you're organising a night out on the town for a hen night then pub he night party games are an essential part of the planning. Party games that you can play in a pub or a bar are a great way to get everyone in your hen group involved, chatting to teach other and most importantly having a good laugh! There are a number of different activities and games that are perfect for a hen night out and we've picked out some of our favourites which go hand in hand with a pub atmosphere!
One thing you can pretty much guarantee when you get a group of best buddies together is that there will be plenty of talking, and a hen night is no exception. Chatting and laughing with one another is an essential part of the hen night rituals and there's no reason why you can turn it into a game as well! Often talk will turn to the wedding, so a fun game to play is having words which must not be uttered for the entire evening. Anyone caught saying these words will have to do a forfeit or take a drink! Naturally the more you drink the harder it is to remember which the forbidden words are. Fun words to try are "groom", "wedding", the groom's name, and "bridesmaid". You could even try other words like "glass", "pint" and "wine" to make ordering drinks a bit more interesting!
If you want a hen night of outlandish behaviour and lots of laughs then you shouldn't leave the house without a pack of forfeit cards. These cards are easy to find and will list a whole range of challenges and dares that girls have to do as a forfeit. They can be used as part of another game, for example "truth or dare" or in the above game of Forbidden Words. Dare cards might little challenges like trying to order a round of drinks without speaking, or they might be as raucous as trying to get a guy to give up his underwear as a hen night souvenir!
Mr. and Mrs. Quiz
This game might take a little preparation but is great fun to play on a hen night. Before the hen party, take some time to ask the groom and his friends some questions and put all the answers together. Then, on the night put the hen on the spot and see how well she knows her husband to be!
Good questions include:
1. What nickname did the groom have at school
2. How old was he when he had his first kiss
3. What's the most embarrassing thing he's done when drunk?
The girls can then decide what punishment the bride has to face if she gets a question wrong. Will it be to take a drink or to do a challenge from the forfeit cards?
If you have an upcoming stag party, then it's high time you start the planning and formulate a strategy for the upcoming Stag Party. Better to organise these ideas into Stag night games and challenges, Stag night pranks, Stag night themes or Stag night y. Planning a successful stag party takes plenty of organisation, coordination and commitment. You can have plenty of ideas but activities.
Stag Night Ideas
- Games and Challenges: You can organise these games in house or go out. You can play Dare cards, Drinking games, The game of names, Scavenger hunt etc.
- Stag Night Pranks: Don't plan a much obvious prank like "strip John naked and handcuff him to the lamppost". You need to plan a scenario which is both funny and unpredictable. You can pick up any incidence of your school days, or any funny incidence happened at office place or any friends get together,
- Stag Night Themes: You can select a theme for your party like, Pimp theme, The James Bond Theme, Cowboy Theme, The Convict Theme, etc. But ensure that if you are partying in a PUB, they allow you to carry on with your theme costumes.
- Stag Out: You can select a destination to spend your Stag Weekend instead of arranging it back home. It is indeed a fun to go at a new place and spend some time with your friends, playing, drinking and enjoying. The best places you can visit are London, Newcastle, Bristol, Edinburgh, Brighton, Newquay and many more.
- Stag Activities: Instead of going to a pub, drinking, strip club and many more usual stuff, try to select some night and day activities. The most popular activities are, Paintballing, Karting, Quad Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Rally Karts, 5 A Side Football.
- Stag Packages: Once you decide the destination to spend your stag weekend, you can consult the organizers for the packages they have to offer. Try to pick the best package which includes accommodation, activities, enjoyment, music, fun, sight seeing, and relaxation. Though it's a bit difficult to get everything together in one package but you can go for a customized package. Few sample packages are:
- Budget Bournemouth- 1 night stay at 4* hotel, half day paintballing, bar recommendation, lap dancing and VIP nightclub entry.
- Cardiff- Wicked Wales: 2 nights 2* hotel, quad bike trekking, paintball, lap dancing, casino, 2 nights of nightclubbing
- Edinburgh - A Sure Fire Bet: 2 nights 5* hostel, half day paintball, dinner reservation, casino entry, VIP nightclub entry.
- Newcastle - Newcastle Adrenaline: 2 nights 3* hotel, go karting, half a day paintballing, lunch, comedy club, lap dancing, VIP nightclub entry.
Prepare a stag party planning checklist and you'll see what kind of things you need to be thinking about.