Hen party or Hen Nights in Saltney are conducted to celebrate the awaiting marriage of a woman. Usually the attendees of this party are females. There is a special consideration for the bride’s gay friends to attend the party. If you are looking to hold a hen night party, there are various options and ideas memorable for everyone.
For the beginners, it is better to hold the hen night party at clubs, because these are some of the things which a woman will not be permitted to do after her marriage. It is the only chance to go out and have some fun. You can also conduct the hen party at your home, moreover, when you party at your home, you will be having lots of option and freedom. There are lots of fun activities.
Hen parties can also be an occasion where you can compare the adventurous products such as lingerie. “Consequences”, “pass the balloon” or “truth or dare”, are some of the common games played during the hen’s party. Some of the famous options for the hen parties include spending a whole night in the “City of Sin” or any other hotspots where a woman can let go of their entire hang – ups.
In a recent survey, it was estimated that about twenty percent of all hen parties have the presence of male strippers. But yes, these parties also have an erotic theme, adult games and large sprinkling of drinks. If you have a look at some of the famous bars in your city, don’t be shocked to see a hen party going on.
It is also known as bachelorette party (US), stagette (Canada).
The main goal of a Stag and Doe party is usually to cover fees for the wedding. But you can only do so if you budget carefully and cover all the costs related to the event. There are so many things to think about when planning such an event, and it can be difficult to cover all the aspects. So I decided to list the most common expenses related to Stag and Doe parties so you can turn in a nice profit.
First of all, invitations and flyers are essential when you're throwing a party. They are the first impression of the party and can literally make or break your event. Make sure you know exactly how much stag and doe invites you'll need and don't be stingy, nice looking invites can go a long way.
Hall rental fees and bartender fees should also be at the top of your list. Get a sense of the type of people you want invited at your party and choose the location carefully. Make sure the location is in a good part of town and go for a locale with a good reputation as the venue will be one of the main selling points of your party.
Before you chose a certain location, make sure you know if the security and liquor costs are included. Having to cover for security and liquor yourself can really hurt your bottom line. If you've never thrown that kind of party before, it can be hard to know how much liquor you'll need, so I suggest your go with a package that includes liquor so your bar doesn't run dry by the end of the night.
Now, you'll have to choose a DJ. Depending on your budget, you can hire a well known DJ or your run of the mill DJ service. However, if you go for an average DJ, you run the risk of having an average night. So if you can't hire a big name DJ, you can always provide a play list to whatever DJ you wish to hire so you can have control over the music. Not everybody likes the same type of music, so make sure you know your audience well.
Of course, there are some other expenses that you will need to take into consideration when you'll be planning your next Stag and Doe, but the ones I mentioned earlier should be at the on top of your list. But that doesn't mean that you should neglect the smaller details, since they can make or break your evening. So plan carefully and your Stag and Doe will be the party of the year!
Common Stag and Doe Party Mistakes
If you have an upcoming stag party, then it's high time you start the planning and formulate a strategy for the upcoming Stag Party. Better to organise these ideas into Stag night games and challenges, Stag night pranks, Stag night themes or Stag night y. Planning a successful stag party takes plenty of organisation, coordination and commitment. You can have plenty of ideas but activities.
Stag Night Ideas
- Games and Challenges: You can organise these games in house or go out. You can play Dare cards, Drinking games, The game of names, Scavenger hunt etc.
- Stag Night Pranks: Don't plan a much obvious prank like "strip John naked and handcuff him to the lamppost". You need to plan a scenario which is both funny and unpredictable. You can pick up any incidence of your school days, or any funny incidence happened at office place or any friends get together,
- Stag Night Themes: You can select a theme for your party like, Pimp theme, The James Bond Theme, Cowboy Theme, The Convict Theme, etc. But ensure that if you are partying in a PUB, they allow you to carry on with your theme costumes.
- Stag Out: You can select a destination to spend your Stag Weekend instead of arranging it back home. It is indeed a fun to go at a new place and spend some time with your friends, playing, drinking and enjoying. The best places you can visit are London, Newcastle, Bristol, Edinburgh, Brighton, Newquay and many more.
- Stag Activities: Instead of going to a pub, drinking, strip club and many more usual stuff, try to select some night and day activities. The most popular activities are, Paintballing, Karting, Quad Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Rally Karts, 5 A Side Football.
- Stag Packages: Once you decide the destination to spend your stag weekend, you can consult the organizers for the packages they have to offer. Try to pick the best package which includes accommodation, activities, enjoyment, music, fun, sight seeing, and relaxation. Though it's a bit difficult to get everything together in one package but you can go for a customized package. Few sample packages are:
- Budget Bournemouth- 1 night stay at 4* hotel, half day paintballing, bar recommendation, lap dancing and VIP nightclub entry.
- Cardiff- Wicked Wales: 2 nights 2* hotel, quad bike trekking, paintball, lap dancing, casino, 2 nights of nightclubbing
- Edinburgh - A Sure Fire Bet: 2 nights 5* hostel, half day paintball, dinner reservation, casino entry, VIP nightclub entry.
- Newcastle - Newcastle Adrenaline: 2 nights 3* hotel, go karting, half a day paintballing, lunch, comedy club, lap dancing, VIP nightclub entry.
Prepare a stag party planning checklist and you'll see what kind of things you need to be thinking about.