Hen party or Hen Nights in Kirkliston are conducted to celebrate the awaiting marriage of a woman. Usually the attendees of this party are females. There is a special consideration for the bride’s gay friends to attend the party. If you are looking to hold a hen night party, there are various options and ideas memorable for everyone.
For the beginners, it is better to hold the hen night party at clubs, because these are some of the things which a woman will not be permitted to do after her marriage. It is the only chance to go out and have some fun. You can also conduct the hen party at your home, moreover, when you party at your home, you will be having lots of option and freedom. There are lots of fun activities.
Hen parties can also be an occasion where you can compare the adventurous products such as lingerie. “Consequences”, “pass the balloon” or “truth or dare”, are some of the common games played during the hen’s party. Some of the famous options for the hen parties include spending a whole night in the “City of Sin” or any other hotspots where a woman can let go of their entire hang – ups.
In a recent survey, it was estimated that about twenty percent of all hen parties have the presence of male strippers. But yes, these parties also have an erotic theme, adult games and large sprinkling of drinks. If you have a look at some of the famous bars in your city, don’t be shocked to see a hen party going on.
It is also known as bachelorette party (US), stagette (Canada).
A Hen party is thrown for the lady who is going to enter into a fresh new life in the form of marriage. It is also called a bridal shower. It is also well known as a bachelorette party. If you are someone who is throwing this great event for your best friend then you definitely will be planning to make it extremely memorable for your best friend.
A bridal shower can be made extremely remarkable & memorable if you take care of a few important pointers. You can execute some thoughtful and innovative ideas to make this event unforgettable. This party is a real fun for everyone & most importantly through the pictures clicked at this event the bride will always remember her lovable friends. Now let us discuss some of the great bridal shower party ideas.
-For making a hen party striking you can include craziness, wild behaviour & risky games full of fun. Just pen down in-numerous craziest fun games to have an amazing party time. These games make you come closer to your friends.
-One of the most popular games regarding the bridal shower is "Getting to know the hen". It is a game spotlight is thrown on bride to see that how well hen's friends or bride's friends know her. This is a fun game that adds flavour to the great event.
-A girly photo shoot, burlesque session or a pole dancing class, all these fun activities add to the fun in a bridal shower. You can also try for many other impressive ideas.
-Another fun game that you play during a bridal shower is "pass off the balloon". In the game of "pass off the balloon", players pass the balloon from one end to another end of room without letting it touch the ground. Players can not touch the balloon with hands. Divide all the guests in 2 groups & allow them to pass it as fast as they can to the other corner of the room.
A bridal shower is undoubtedly an unforgettable event for the bride and her friends. It is a day for both the bride & her friends to enjoy up to a great extent in a way that is socially tolerable.
Hen Party Ideas - With Hen T Shirts
If you have an upcoming stag party, then it's high time you start the planning and formulate a strategy for the upcoming Stag Party. Better to organise these ideas into Stag night games and challenges, Stag night pranks, Stag night themes or Stag night y. Planning a successful stag party takes plenty of organisation, coordination and commitment. You can have plenty of ideas but activities.
Stag Night Ideas
- Games and Challenges: You can organise these games in house or go out. You can play Dare cards, Drinking games, The game of names, Scavenger hunt etc.
- Stag Night Pranks: Don't plan a much obvious prank like "strip John naked and handcuff him to the lamppost". You need to plan a scenario which is both funny and unpredictable. You can pick up any incidence of your school days, or any funny incidence happened at office place or any friends get together,
- Stag Night Themes: You can select a theme for your party like, Pimp theme, The James Bond Theme, Cowboy Theme, The Convict Theme, etc. But ensure that if you are partying in a PUB, they allow you to carry on with your theme costumes.
- Stag Out: You can select a destination to spend your Stag Weekend instead of arranging it back home. It is indeed a fun to go at a new place and spend some time with your friends, playing, drinking and enjoying. The best places you can visit are London, Newcastle, Bristol, Edinburgh, Brighton, Newquay and many more.
- Stag Activities: Instead of going to a pub, drinking, strip club and many more usual stuff, try to select some night and day activities. The most popular activities are, Paintballing, Karting, Quad Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Rally Karts, 5 A Side Football.
- Stag Packages: Once you decide the destination to spend your stag weekend, you can consult the organizers for the packages they have to offer. Try to pick the best package which includes accommodation, activities, enjoyment, music, fun, sight seeing, and relaxation. Though it's a bit difficult to get everything together in one package but you can go for a customized package. Few sample packages are:
- Budget Bournemouth- 1 night stay at 4* hotel, half day paintballing, bar recommendation, lap dancing and VIP nightclub entry.
- Cardiff- Wicked Wales: 2 nights 2* hotel, quad bike trekking, paintball, lap dancing, casino, 2 nights of nightclubbing
- Edinburgh - A Sure Fire Bet: 2 nights 5* hostel, half day paintball, dinner reservation, casino entry, VIP nightclub entry.
- Newcastle - Newcastle Adrenaline: 2 nights 3* hotel, go karting, half a day paintballing, lunch, comedy club, lap dancing, VIP nightclub entry.
Prepare a stag party planning checklist and you'll see what kind of things you need to be thinking about.