Hen party or Hen Nights in Bedford are conducted to celebrate the awaiting marriage of a woman. Usually the attendees of this party are females. There is a special consideration for the bride’s gay friends to attend the party. If you are looking to hold a hen night party, there are various options and ideas memorable for everyone.
For the beginners, it is better to hold the hen night party at clubs, because these are some of the things which a woman will not be permitted to do after her marriage. It is the only chance to go out and have some fun. You can also conduct the hen party at your home, moreover, when you party at your home, you will be having lots of option and freedom. There are lots of fun activities.
Hen parties can also be an occasion where you can compare the adventurous products such as lingerie. “Consequences”, “pass the balloon” or “truth or dare”, are some of the common games played during the hen’s party. Some of the famous options for the hen parties include spending a whole night in the “City of Sin” or any other hotspots where a woman can let go of their entire hang – ups.
In a recent survey, it was estimated that about twenty percent of all hen parties have the presence of male strippers. But yes, these parties also have an erotic theme, adult games and large sprinkling of drinks. If you have a look at some of the famous bars in your city, don’t be shocked to see a hen party going on.
It is also known as bachelorette party (US), stagette (Canada).
If you have an upcoming stag party, then it's high time you start the planning and formulate a strategy for the upcoming Stag Party. Better to organise these ideas into Stag night games and challenges, Stag night pranks, Stag night themes or Stag night y. Planning a successful stag party takes plenty of organisation, coordination and commitment. You can have plenty of ideas but activities.
Stag Night Ideas
- Games and Challenges: You can organise these games in house or go out. You can play Dare cards, Drinking games, The game of names, Scavenger hunt etc.
- Stag Night Pranks: Don't plan a much obvious prank like "strip John naked and handcuff him to the lamppost". You need to plan a scenario which is both funny and unpredictable. You can pick up any incidence of your school days, or any funny incidence happened at office place or any friends get together,
- Stag Night Themes: You can select a theme for your party like, Pimp theme, The James Bond Theme, Cowboy Theme, The Convict Theme, etc. But ensure that if you are partying in a PUB, they allow you to carry on with your theme costumes.
- Stag Out: You can select a destination to spend your Stag Weekend instead of arranging it back home. It is indeed a fun to go at a new place and spend some time with your friends, playing, drinking and enjoying. The best places you can visit are London, Newcastle, Bristol, Edinburgh, Brighton, Newquay and many more.
- Stag Activities: Instead of going to a pub, drinking, strip club and many more usual stuff, try to select some night and day activities. The most popular activities are, Paintballing, Karting, Quad Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Rally Karts, 5 A Side Football.
- Stag Packages: Once you decide the destination to spend your stag weekend, you can consult the organizers for the packages they have to offer. Try to pick the best package which includes accommodation, activities, enjoyment, music, fun, sight seeing, and relaxation. Though it's a bit difficult to get everything together in one package but you can go for a customized package. Few sample packages are:
- Budget Bournemouth- 1 night stay at 4* hotel, half day paintballing, bar recommendation, lap dancing and VIP nightclub entry.
- Cardiff- Wicked Wales: 2 nights 2* hotel, quad bike trekking, paintball, lap dancing, casino, 2 nights of nightclubbing
- Edinburgh - A Sure Fire Bet: 2 nights 5* hostel, half day paintball, dinner reservation, casino entry, VIP nightclub entry.
- Newcastle - Newcastle Adrenaline: 2 nights 3* hotel, go karting, half a day paintballing, lunch, comedy club, lap dancing, VIP nightclub entry.
Prepare a stag party planning checklist and you'll see what kind of things you need to be thinking about.
How to Organize a Stag Party
One of the most exciting moments for women is the moment to where they will be bonded by the man of their dreams in the holy matrimony. The most awaited stage to where you have to bid adieu to your single status. The wedding which is the dream of every women. To walk in the aisle with the man that they love and treasure. And his long wanted dreams will be fulfilled by marrying the woman he loves. But, there is a hidden agenda behind this - the Bachelor Party.
The only event to where the character in focus is the groom. The only part of the wedding to where celebrates the last freedom of the groom. The only party that is intended for him. Spoiling him of the pleasures that a free man desires. Most likely planned by the best man allied with the ushers. The fist thing that the best man should to is to figure out what the groom would like to have and happen for his last night of freedom and provide him every wishes he had to honor the moment of his last night as a bachelor.
The common scenery when we speak about a bachelor party is the enticing glamour of a half naked woman, dancing on their laps, or even sometimes be placed inside a huge cake figure as a surprise. But, it is not necessary to provide such if it is not really what you intended to happen. This is just an option and a traditional signature of a bachelor party. But if this is what he would like to happen, then, give him the pleasure, after all the party is for him.
You can also go bar hopping, or gaming depending on what the groom desires. You can buy drinks and food as well as play the games if you still can. You can do a lot of things with him. You can even play sport games that would help the groom release the energy that nerved him. But, remember to have some fun, the groom is not just the only one who has the right to enjoy the party. If you are not happy with what you are doing, then you are driving the groom distressing.
A guest list is also an important material to plan. And as for throwing a bachelor party, this is the part where the best man and his ushers have trouble finding out. You should know who must be included and invited to the party. It includes, of course, of the father of the bride and the relatives of the groom. Do not forget to include the ushers in the guest list. If you have trouble figuring out who must be written in your list, you can ask for the coordination of the bride. You can talk and ask her regarding it. But in doing so, consider telling him what you are planning to do to her groom. Whatever it is, do not include the groom, do not ruin your friends' future life. But this is not only it, among the most difficult or hard part in throwing the party is who will be paying out the bill of the night. If you get lucky and you have with you the brides' father and will offer to pay everything. But in case that you are unlucky enough, you can divide the bill among the number of people who went with you excluding the groom. And also, have a good time and make some fun. Be the best man you can be for your friend.